Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Wine! Cari dishes on Rieslings …

Just for a change of pace, I thought it would be fun to share what I am sipping on tonight – we recently discovered a wonderful wine company who makes a delicious variety of Rieslings. And they are not expensive wines, either!

My glass of Riesling …

2010-03-11-18-16-01-CarisReisling2

I’ve been trying two different Rieslings from Pacific Rim …

This first one is their Sweet Riesling, we’re sipping the 2008, and it was around $8 at Yoke’s. It is sweet but not overly, and has flavors of pear, pineapple, and peach.

The other is their Dauenhauer Riesling, also quite sweet, and my current favorite! It has hints of apple, honey, and grapefruit, and is just so deliciously smooth! This one runs about $12 at Yoke’s. I told you these weren’t expensive, yet they are very good quality! :)

So there you have it, my review of two Rieslings – bon vin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis