Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunny Spring Template

Hi folks! Are you enjoying the first signs of spring?? I’ve loved seeing the first robins and towhees in our yard! And in our area, the bald eagles are plentiful and highly visible this time of year – LOVE IT! I’m hoping you all will enjoy this bright fun template that I am releasing in my SUN Shoppe this week:

Timesaver Template::ScrapIt #6 {template}

Nature Trail Layout by Cari

Credits: TST-ScrapIt 6 Template, Herbal Garden, Olde Tyme Junque 

Journaling: Love the peacefulness of this wonderful nature trail out in Dover. Our first hike of the year was so wonderful - 55 degrees and brilliantly sunny. Jim & Cari   -   March 6, 2010

Fish Wish by Mara

20100318_TSTScrapIt6_Fish_byMara

Credits: TST-ScrapIt 6 Template, Butterflies and Buttercups by Fishbowl Designs

Remember, if you scrap with any of my templates or kits, I’d love to see them! Share them at SUN’s Flickr group & link me up in the comments on my blog! :D

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis