Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday 50% off Sale

For the first time ever I actually went out shopping on Black Friday this year – I’m just not a big shopper and I’ve never cared for dealing with crowds, but my dear daughter-in-law invited me to join her and some girlfriends for some casual early morning shopping and I just couldn’t turn that down! We had a very fun time & even found a couple of great deals. :D How about you, did you find any great Black Friday bargains? Whether you did or not, you won’t want to miss the bargains in my SUN shoppe today … in honor of Cyber Monday I am putting everything in my shop on sale at 50% off for today only!!

CYBER MONDAY SALE - 50% off everything in Cari's SUN Shoppe all day! Discount will be shown in your cart

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis