Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & Mini Album Sale!

I’ve just returned from spending Thanksgiving with my oldest son and his wife – we had such a wonderful time! Hubby and I enjoyed the visit and the winter roads weren’t too bad despite some storms, so we are very glad! Because of the trip, I am a little late letting you know about my new digiscrap releases at SUN this weekend, but I just have to tell you about these as they are so simple and yet so wonderful!

Whether you prefer to just scrap these digitally and share them online, or if you are up for a quick and easy hybrid, you will love my new HoldEm FoldEm Mini Albums.

HoldEm FoldEm Albums – 3 accordion-fold albums || Just add photos & captions & you’re done!

TimeSaver Templates::HoldEm FoldEm ScrapIt Albums let you use your own papers & more!

I am so excited that the inimitable Ellie Lash wanted to scrap up a little something with these:

HoldEm FoldEm Albums hybrid scrapped by Ellie Lash

And now just look at what the amazing CT girls at SUN did with these albums!

Kristin:

by Kristin

Sharon:

by Sharon

Gina:

by Gina

Jennifer:

by Jennifer

So what are you waiting for? Grab your album pack and scrap it in a jiffy! :D

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

Visit My BlogJoin My Facebook PageFollow me on twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis