Friday, November 5, 2010

Muted Moments :: New Kit + Template Freebie

My newest kit is in lovely muted shades of colors that will softly accent your pages. Muted Moments has 12 papers + 38 elements, and is on sale for 30% off all weekend!

Muted Moments {the kit}

Here are some layouts created by the SUNshine Sweeties:

201010_MM_byAmandaVz4 201010_MM_bymoosoozoo

I had some fun playing around with this kit myself, and here’s the layout I created:

LO,CC

After that, I couldn’t resist creating a template to give away to all my loyal fans, so here you go! :D

- DOWNLOAD -

This weekend we are also celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) – so be sure you swing by the SUN shop and check out the AMAZING deals!!

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis