Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Beautiful Wintery Wonderland [+ a freebie!]

Good morning everyone! I am so glad to be relaxing at home after some fun traveling this month! We just got back from spending a few days with our son Aaron & his lovely wife Amanda for Thanksgiving. When we left here Wednesday the temperature was *9* degrees outside and we had just a half inch of snow on the ground. It dropped that night to 15 below zero – yikes! By the time we got back home last night we had a balmy 30 degrees and a foot of new snow!

Winter Wonderland on Moose Trail Acres

I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving and is looking forward to enjoying the holidays!

Now on to the freebie!

Hopefully you’ve seen the marvelous new HoldEm FoldEm Albums I’ve released in my shop this weekend, and now I have a coordinating *freebie* for you!

TimeSaver Template::HoldEm FoldEm ScrapIt Album – Keychain Edition

CC,preview,digiscrap,template

- DOWNLOAD -

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis