Friday, February 6, 2009

Ducky In Love!

My latest layout was done for a challenge on PGD - we had to use at least 3 circles, including a circle photo. So I came up with this fun page using photos I took at Fernan Lake in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, on a beautiful November day. Fernan Lake was a favorite fishing spot for me and my brothers when we were kids - mostly, I think, we caught more turtles than fish! ;)

Credits:

Staples by AmiCollofello from Old Fashioned Charm at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Fern by Petra Thomas from Falling Leaves at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Denim paper by SherriePiegdon from Corrugated Autumn at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Leaves, green button, & paper flower by Abish Allen from My Garden at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Hearts by SherriePiegdon from {Into The}Twilight Elements at PixelGypsyDesigns.com

Circle stitching, lace mat, ribbon curl, & rose leaves by ScrapBearDesigns from Cottage Rose kit at CottageScrapbooks.com

Word art created with Waterfalls font & green paper by SherriePiegdon from MarisRusticLanePapers at PixelGypsyDesigns.com

Fonts: Turkey Sandwich, Waterfalls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis