Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love Rings & mugshots!

A couple layouts to share today!

"Love Rings" was done for a "What's In The Box" challenge on PrettyScrappy.com - download the free kit and submit a layout using *all* items in the kit. I had fun putting my own twist on this multi-colored kit.

Credits:
All papers & elements from In The Box Challenge by Designs by Angel at PrettyScrappy.com

My next layout "mugshots!" was done for a challenge on PixelGypsyDesigns.com - scrap something inanimate! I chose some of my favorite mugs...

I love my mugs! TEA, cocoa, cappuccino! Which mug will it be today?? :D

Credits:
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from {IntoThe}Twilight kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Corrugated Autumn kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Alpha by Stacey Towers from Plum Pudding kit at sjtowers.blogspot.com
Font: Litterbox ICG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis