Friday, February 27, 2009

Snow Ice Cream LO

For a recent challenge on PGD, we were to scrap a special memory having to do with food. Well, I decided to scrap our family's very special winter dessert: Snow Ice Cream!

Journaling:

This wonderful, delicious, sentimental
dessert has been in our family
for at least 3 generations.
My Grandma Dovie made it for
my momma, momma made it for
me & my brothers, & I make it
for my hubby & sons.
When we get a fresh, deep
dump of snow, someone grabs a
huge bowl & runs outside
to scoop up some snow,
someone checks the pantry
for a can of milk, we grab the
vanilla and sugar, and this
heavenly concoction delights
our tastebuds and our hearts!

Credits:
Paper, glitter staples, & alpha by Cari Cruse from Winter Blues kit at caricreates.blogspot.com
Papers, ricrac, & backward staples by Sherrie Piegdon from {IntoThe}Twilight kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Red Alpha by Sweet Blossom Designs from Bohemia kit at sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis