Monday, February 9, 2009

Love My Brothers - Authentic Men

With all the love-themed designs out there, I decided to do a page about something I love that couldn't really use hearts and pink stuff. LOL! My brothers are all awesome (& good-looking! :D) and they all seem to have forgiven me for being a bossy big sister - at least I think they have! :D

Credits:
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Maris Rustic Lane Papers at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Twine Frame & Rusty Hinge by Sherrie Piegdon Maris Rustic Lane Elements at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Frames by AmiCollofello from Old Fashioned Charm at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Stitches by Inspired Mommie Designs from Always and Forever at PrettyScrappy.com
Stone & railroad spike by Cari D. Cruse at caricreates.blogspot.com
Brush: Authentic by Sande Krieger from Rough Riders at TwoPeasInABucket.com
font: CK Academia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis