Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As Promised ... More Sailor Pics! :)

Since arriving back home from our trip to Great Lakes, I'm afraid I have been hit with a really lousy flu bug (hrrmmm... could it be the swine bug found me?? Probably not... but I've been miserable nonetheless!), so I have not gotten as much done with our trip photos as I'd like. That, and I have had a lot of photos to go through as I took well over 800 pics on the trip! (I know my brothers are laughing loudly at me right now, but for the average photographer/scrapbooker, that's not such an overly large number of photos for a weeklong trip! :P) So I am busy sorting through the pics, weeding out the keepers from the tossers.  I have so many great ones I want to share, and plenty I want to scrap. Here are a few more favs to show you...

...love those uniforms! ...

... more from grad day ...

 

... our hotel offered a warm welcome for our sailors ...

... we saw a few movies over the weekend, including 3D! ...

... and we paid a fun visit to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis