Thursday, June 25, 2009

Looks Who’s Designing Now!!

The big day is finally here!! If you have caught all the hints I’ve been throwing around, you might have realized I have been holding back some really big news…

I am now officially selling my digital scrapbooking designs at Pixel Gypsy Designs!

I am so excited to announce that my designs are now exclusively available at PixelGypsyDesigns.com. After getting to know the wonderful folks at PGD for the past several months, and seeing their top-notch customer service with their super-friendly community, I have had no doubt that I wanted PGD to be the place I sell my designs. And now that day is here! Woohoo!

(Click the poster for a larger version)

My first two kits are now available at PGD:

Herbal Garden

 

Knoticals

 

 

 

All my designs are high-quality, 300ppi images.

And now for the extra special part! With each kit I release at PGD, I will be offering a coordinating, layered deluxe tag for *free* here on my blog! To kick things off, here are the deluxe tags for my two debut kits:

Herbal Garden


pw: HGtag89
Knoticals


pw: KNtag1114

*Please remember to send your friends here, to my blog, if you think they’d like these tags. A password is required for each tag download – it is located directly under the tag above. Enjoy!

I have one more wonderful thing to tell you before I wrap up this looong post…

To celebrate my debut at PGD, I am offering a full week of 30% off all my debut products!

Visit my PGD store!

3 comments:

  1. Wooo! Whooo! Congrats to you for your designing gig with PGD Cari! You were a perfect fit in our community and now a perfect fit in our designer store!!! I luv your design work and so look forward to playing with them even more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again Cari! Your work is so beautiful, I know you will have amazing success :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note folks - I love reading them! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis