Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Happy Place

Do you have a happy place? A place where you can go, and sit, and forget about your worries and troubles for a little while? I guess I really would have to say that I have more than one happy place. One of my favorites is my little pond and garden area behind my house. Just sitting on the bench, watching the fountain and watching the birds come and go and bathe in the cascading pools, listening to their songs and the delightful sound of the fountain and mini waterfall. It melts away my cares and lets me focus on the blessings in my life. I love it there.


(Wild tigerlilies in bloom all over Moose Trail Acres. Specifically, this is the Columbia Lily wildflower.)

Here's hoping each of you has a happy place to go to, and goes there often! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis