Friday, June 12, 2009

My Very First Scrap Challenge!!

I am SO excited to be presenting my very first scrap challenge today! As a Gypsy Girl team member over on PixelGypsyDesigns.com, I have just posted today's challenge: a scraplift of a wonderful page featuring a memory board.  I have always loved "real" memory boards - usually with fabric attached to a padded board and criss-crossed ribbons or ricrac attached with heavy upholstery tacks - then filled with photos, notes, and other ephemera that hold some special meaning. Then I saw a beautiful layout shared by Christine aka supertwinkle on PGD, and I knew I wanted to try creating my own memory board page. Now that I have, I'm challenging everyone to give it a try!

Challenges at PGD are fun & it's easy to join in - plus you earn points toward discounts and gift certificates for PGD products! I hope you'll join in and give my challenge a try - just head on over to PGD: My Scraplift Challenge post

Here is my memory board page:

Sweet Memories by Cari Cruse

[click layout to see larger]

Credits:
From PixelGypsyDesigns.com:
Staples & flowers by Sherrie Piegdon from Fantastical
Butterly & gingham ribbon by Sherrie Piegdon from Candy's Fairy Dreams
Brads, foliage, & lace by Abish Allen from My Garden
Tag, bookplate, button, & alpha by Sherrie Piegdon from Urban Edge
Chain hanger & frame by Sherrie Piegdon from Debbie's Camp Hilaka
Paper, flower by Sherrie Piegdon from Effervescent
String hanger by Sherrie Piegdon from {Into The}Twilight
Denim heart & daisy by Sherrie Piegdon from Denim'n'Daisies
Label by Ami Collofello from Table Scraps
Starfish & fish stamps by Sherrie Piegdon from Christine's Seaside Escape
Ribbon by Abish Allen from Springster
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Corrugated Autumn
String by Alicia Murphy from Washed Away
Paper by Tami Miller from Spice of Life

Wire Corner by Snowsmoon Designs at snowsmoon.blogspot.com
Adventure wordart by Inspired Mommie Designs at ...
Always stone & Chinese fortune by *me*
Fonts: Pea Mystie Unicase, Pea Jenny Script

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis