Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PGD 12 Days of Christmas … Day #5 + SNOW

“Walkin’ in a winter Wonderland…” *whistle*

Yep, we have a FOOT of snow here! I just came in from shoveling walkways and trails – whoo! That is some of the heaviest snow I’ve had to shovel in all the years of shoveling – it was 23F outside this morning, yet we had a steady light rain drizzle coming down since I woke up. That makes the snow super heavy, crusted on top, *and* it sticks to the shovel so bad that the shovel weighs twice as much on every swing. I am beat! :)

So have you been over to PGD yet this morning? Don’t miss getting all your Christmas and Hanukkah goodies today!

Pixel Gypsy Holiday Celebration

 

I’ll be mixing up a few Christmas treats today – cookies & fudge & more. How about you?

*~~**~Cari~**~~*

CariXmas_2008-12-25-09-46-4

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis