Friday, December 18, 2009

PGD 12 Days of Christmas … Day #7 & Coming Home For Christmas

Sorry I missed posting about yesterday’s holiday freebies at PGD folks, I hope you still remembered to stop on over there. I had an early morning dental appoint I had to get to – bleh. :) Today I am here to remind you, though, so hop on over for your goodies! :D

PGD Day #7 – Get your goodies!!

 

Coming Home for Christmas …

Our son Justin is on his way home at this very moment from his submarine base in Connecticut!! He texted me at 5am that he was boarding his 2nd plane. One more plane after that and he will be in Spokane where we will be waiting for him!!! woohoo!! :D Hard to believe we last saw him at his boot camp graduation in May – over 7 months ago! Got some *serious* hugging to do today! :D

2009-05-08-08-46-19--DSC096

God bless y’all!

*~~**~~Cari~~**~~* 

CariXmas_2008-12-25-09-46-4

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis