Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Cottage in the Shop + Hybrid create.inspire

 CariCruse_SC-pp_Preview CariCruse_SC-ep_Preview

:: SCRAPINESS {DIGI STYLE} ::

The August Buffet at GingerScraps is a gorgeous palette and theme: Summer Cottage! I’ve created a pack of papers and a pack of elements, priced at just $2 each, for this month’s theme. You will find plenty of coordinating packs from the other designers at GingerScraps all at these great prices, so be sure to check them out! Smile

Summer Cottage {the papers}

CariCruse_SC-pp_Preview

Summer Cottage {the elements}

CariCruse_SC-ep_Preview

Here’s are some close-ups of some of the lovely embellishments:

SummerCottage_closeup01

SummerCottage_closeup02

:: SCRAPPY INSPIRATION ::

LO_summercottage_bychigirl

LO_summercottage_bySarah

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~

:: create.inspire ::

As promised, I want to share the step photos of my hybrid clipboard. I’d love to see any clipboards you might create, & would especially like to see them you post them as part of my GingerScraps Hybrid Challenge!

First I resized one of my digi papers and placed a cute bird embellishment on it. I placed my paper and two digital flowers on a sheet to be printed onto high resolution paper.

{Note: the digiscrap items I’ve used are in a new kit to be released this month}

Clipboard_Printables_ccweb

I trimmed the printed items …

2011-07-21-20-53-41-ccweb

2011-07-21-20-52-28-ccweb

… then I adhered the paper to a 4 1/2" x 6" piece of stiff cardboard. I also inked & sanded the edges a bit for that lovely distressed look I just love!

2011-07-21-20-55-25-ccweb

From my papercrafting stash, I selected some coordinating flowers, buttons, & a binder clip.

2011-07-21-21-22-47-ccweb

I attached my binder clip at the top. Then, using some Glue Dots,I attached all my embellishments. I even added a small flower & some bling to my clip! Smile

2011-07-21-21-35-23-ccweb

All ready to go! Open-mouthed smile

2011-07-21-21-36-29-clipboardbyCari

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis