Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fabulous “My Firsts” Mega on sale now {digiscrap}

We have a brand new *mega* collab in the GingerScraps shop today! It is a collection of “firsts” – first tooth, first glasses, first dance, first baby, first garden, first kiss, and more, including my contribution …

My First Day of School

GS_MyFirst_CariCruse_Preview

Amazingly, you can grab the entire humongous “My Firsts” collab for only $7 in the GingerScraps shop!!

:: SCRAPPY INSPIRATION {digi} ::

Here is a marvelous double-page layout from Jamie using items from the collab, & quite a few from my First Day of School portion …

LO_FirstDaySchool_GS-CT-jtbusman01

LO_FirstDaySchool_GS-CT-jtbusman02

LO_FirstDaySchool_GS-CT-jtbusman03

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis