Friday, August 26, 2011

I Can Fly {*new* digi release}

CariCreates_ICanFly-kit_Preview

I Can Fly {the kit} by Cari Cruse – $3 on sale today {regularly $4}

:: The colors of yummy sherbet make this kit a delightfully tasty one to play with! Hand-doodled elements and textured papers with a touch of shabby chic will make give your pages a truly yummy look!

Contains: 12 papers + 24 elements

I Can Fly is the first digital scrapbooking kit I’m releasing in the brand new GingerScraps packaging – do you love it?? Open-mouthed smile This fun kit features plenty of my handdrawn doodles, including a little birdie you might recognize from my recent hybrid clipboard.

Hybrid: Doodle Bird Clipboard

I Can Fly {the papers} – on sale $2.25 {regularly $3}

CariCreates_ICanFly-pp_Preview

CariCreates_ICanFly-pp_Preview2

I Can Fly {the elements} – on sale $2.25 {regularly $3}

CariCreates_ICanFly-ep_Preview

:: SCRAPPY INSPIRATION ::

The lovely CT gals from GingerScraps had some fun playing with I Can Fly

LO-CT_ICF_byanna

LO-CT_ICF_bychigirl

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis