Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August! :)

2011-07-21-21-36-29-clipboardbyCari

~ August 2011 Hybrid Challenge at GingerScraps ~

Happy August everyone! With the new month there are new challenges over at GingerScraps, including my new hybrid challenge! I’ve created a cute little clipboard using digital elements along with some goodies from my papercrafting stash! If you’d like to try your hand at this challenge, pop on over to the forum thread HERE for all the details! I’ll have a stepped out photos of this project here on my blog later this week!

:: SCRAPPINESS {DIGI STYLE} – $1 BAKE SALE! ::

With the first of the month arriving, I also have a couple items in the GingerScraps $1 Bake Sale – grab these for just ONE DOLLAR for *today only*! Open-mouthed smile

Herbal Garden {the elements}

CariCruse_HG-ep_Preview

Herbal Garden {the papers}

CariCruse_HG-pp_Preview

I have lots lined up for you all this week – I have some great Foto Funday photos (sorry I missed Sunday, but don’t worry, I’ll get them posted!), the hybrid step photos, and a new release that will be in my digiscrap shop on Friday! Open-mouthed smile

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis