Friday, August 5, 2011

Scrap It Digi Style – What’s New In The Shop?

CariCruse_CheckeredPast_Preview

Checkered Past {the kit}

Checkered Past was last month’s Daily Download at GingerScraps, and it is now available for purchase in my digiscrap shop! This kit is full of lots of lovely, textured checks and ginghams, plus some great chipboard accents!

CariCruse_CheckeredPast-ep_Preview CariCruse_CheckeredPast-pp_Preview

CheckeredPast_201106_LO_bychigirl

Another item now in my shop is this fun template which was used in last month’s GingerScraps template challenge. You can grab this for only 75 cents this weekend, after that it goes up to just $1!

TimerSaver Templates: ScrapIt #23

CariCruse_TST-ScrapIt23_Preview

-by trina513-

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis