Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 Digi Calendars - Free For You & CU, too!

First, I hope you all are enjoying the Winter Blues papers. The elements will be available on Monday, so be sure to check in! Now on to the new calendars...

I spent so much time earlier this week searching the internet for something I thought would be plentiful and easy to find: digi calendars to use in my kits. Well, after hours of fruitless searching, I decided I'd have to make my own. Now that I have completed the entire 12-month set for 2009, I want to share them with my site visitors. I've made two simple black-and-white calendars for each month - one with capital letters in the headings and one with lower case. Simple and sweet! The calendars are transparent PNG files in black text. These can be used directly on your digital scrapbook layouts, and I am also allowing limited commercial use for designers who want to use them in their own elements for kits and in S4O.

- Download the calendars HERE -

REMINDER: Please, be sure to always read & abide by my terms of use, included as a text file with every download. Also, please leave a note on my blog so I know folks are enjoying my designs - that way I'll know to keep 'em coming! Thank you!

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis