Friday, January 30, 2009

Serenity Of My Garden LO

Just finished a great LO for another PixelGypsyDesigns challenge. If you haven't checked out their site, it's well worth the visit. They have great digital products, awesome prices (especially on Wednesdays!!), and the gals on there are the friendliest I've met online! And if you are into challenges, they are giving away the STORE each month of 2009 to whomever gets the most points playing along in their challenges! It's a ton of fun!

(Seriously, I am not really doing an ad for PGD, I just really like the site and would love to see you all join in!)

Here's my LO ~ The Serenity Of My Garden

I so enjoy the peaceful serenity of my little pond amid my flower & herb garden.

Credits:

Fresh Green Solid paper, branch, & hangers by Sherrie Piegdon from Mari's Rustic Lane kit at PGD
Brown paper & foliage by Abish Allen from My Garden kit at PGD
Border Stitch by Ami Collofello from Old Fashioned Charm kit at PGD
Lt. Sage Solid paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Serene Papers at PGD

Papers & alphas by SJTowers from Cinnamon Spice kit at sjtowers.blogspot.com
Green Tape & alpha from Harvest Spice at ShabbyPrincess.com
Alpha by KristinCB from April kit at ScrapWow.com
Alpha by zpearn from Sweet Shoppe All I Want kit at ScrapnArt.com
Alpha by mel_h from Down By The Lily Pond kit at melslightbulbmoments.blogspot.com
Lily pad, white yarrow, white lily by Cari D. Cruse at caricreates.blogspot.com

Font: CK Ali's Writing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis