Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happiness Is Laughter LO

Just completed my latest LO for this month's PGD Challenges. It's all about what defines "Happiness". Laughing with my sons and husband is one of my greatest joys, so that is what I've scrapped.

Credits:

From PixelGypsyDesigns.com:

  • Papers from Old Fashioned Charm Paper Pack by Ami Collofello
  • Paper from My Garden Paper Pack by Abish Allen
    Stitched Frame & Stitch Holes from Just Stitches Element Pack by Amanda Carlson
  • Alpha from Mari's Rustic Lane Element Pack by Sherrie Piegdon
  • Tag from My Garden Element Pack by Abish Allen
  • Staple & Paper Clip from Old Fashioned Charm Element Pack by Ami Collofello

From Other:

Fonts: Eight Fifteen, Lima Bean, Oh {Photo} Shoot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis