Monday, January 19, 2009

My 70s Show

Alrighty, I wasn't sure I was going to post this here, but it has gotten such a response in the gallery at Pixel Gypsy Designs that I've decided to just let you all see it! lol

This LO was for another PGD challenge, and asked me to "scrap outside the box" - meaning, scrap in a style I would never normally scrap. So I decided to scrap "70s style," since that is an era I enjoyed while it lasted, but from which I truly have no desire to resurrect styles or colors. So here's my LO, complete with scanned photos of me and my little brother, Dale, sipping on our Sip-Along-Sue & Sip-Along-Sam cups! :D

Credits:

  • Ribbons, Hanger & Chickenwire fencing from Mari's Rustic Lane Elements by Sherrie Piegdon at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
  • Papers from Art Nation Blossom kit by Emily Powers from Memory Makers magazine
  • Orange Paper from Fire Earth kit by A Work in Progress at vicki20.blogspot.com
    Alpha from Refresh kit at ScrapGirls.com
  • Flowing Stars Brush in PSE Default Brushes
  • LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    ShareThis