Friday, January 9, 2009

Ahhhh.....the Winter Blues Papers!

Had a wonderful time today playing an interestingly "modern" version of Monopoly with hubby and sons - the "debit card" version. It was a kick! No paper money, just PLASTIC. Too funny! If you haven't seen this version, it has a little calculator-type machine that you slide your card into for adding or deducting money. The squares on the board include places like Times Square, Fenton Park, DISNEY WORLD, Cell Phone Service, Internet Service, and so on. Had a great time, and I *almost* won! lol

So you've come for the papers in the Winter Blues kit??? They are ready for your scrapping pleasure - just download them HERE.

 

REMINDER: Please, be sure to always read & abide by my terms of use, included as a text file with every download. Also, please leave a note on my blog so I know folks are enjoying my designs - that way I'll know to keep 'em coming! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis